The Potomac Region
The Ultimate Travel + Education Experience
Discover the rich historic heritage and the eco-sustainability of the Potomac River Valley, Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties, Maryland, Northern Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Professional Enrichment Itineraries The Potomac Region is home to great local, state and national institutions and a highly trained workforce in government, the private and nonprofit sectors of the economy that ensure a rewarding experience for your professional development, including In collaboration with local partners, we provide training, work study and other professional enrichment programs:
- New Town Centers and Old Established Ones
- Community Solar Projects
- Neighborhood Farms and Gardens
- Eco-friendly and LEED Certified Properties
- Watershed Management Projects
- Managing nonprofits and public-private partnerships
River Trails A watershed is an area of land where water collects to flow into a river, a lake, or another large body of water; we all live inside a watershed.
Group and Family Travel If you are planning a vacation to the Potomac Region, our team manages a series of eco-friendly activities and sustainable travel services for groups and families:
- Walking, biking, canoeing, horseback riding and more
- Annapolis and Chesapeake Bay Boat Tours
- Museums, Cultural Attractions & Nightlife
- A Day on a Working Farm
- Farmers and Arts & Crafts Markets
- Unique Culinary Experiences – wineries, breweries and local foods
Our knowledge of this region and our expertise in putting together personalized travel programs for individuals, families and small groups ensure a rewarding experience covering the history, traditions and culture, technological innovations and sustainable development in the the Middle Atlantic States.
Travel Community Environment
firstname.lastname@example.org | skype arezza1