Arezza is a nonprofit foundation that develops, funds and manages sustainable tourism, environmental and community economic development projects in selected communities in collaboration with local partners. The word is from the dialect for a fishing net; in Italian, “rete” is the word for network, representing communities working together to achieve common goals.
projects that draw on the history, traditions and talents unique to your community
A Mission to create new sustainable wealth and economic opportunities by:
· Improving local knowledge and expertise,
· Ensuring accountability and responsibility by participants,
· Educating visitors to ensure respect for local values and traditions,
· Utilizing market forces to achieve economies of scale and purchasing power,
· Developing markets for products and services,
· Focusing on sustainable projects in tourism, energy efficiency and water resources,
· Generating capital resources for small enterprises,
· Partnering with nonprofits and local government to reach into a community.
personalized travel experiences
Sustainable Tourism locally managed services and personalized itineraries that focus on culture, gastronomy and wellness, superior client service and logistics expertise to reduce time and costs.
energy savings and water resources management solutions
Sustainable Projects that focus on energy efficiency and conservation measures, as well as water resources and watershed management that ensure community growth in respect of the environment.
tourism energy and water
A global network of public entities, private businesses and nonprofits working together locally and collaborating with other communities to create new business and employment opportunities.
tell us about your community
Local Knowledge – Global Reach